Beast

Beast

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Bead Soup Party - Blog Hop Event

Some of you know that I am a glass artist. I have a degree in glass blowing but I love working also on a smaller scale. I make little glass beads and sculptures using torch, this is called lampworking. I signed up to the Bead Soup Party, which is a blog hop event where we are paired with another person and we exchange beads, one focal and coordinating beads to go with it (I make mine of glass, my partner maybe doesn't) and a special  clasps. Using these provided supplies we make jewelry and post it on a set reveal date on our blogs. Then the list of blogs is published and we can hop from one blog to another to see everyone's creations. 
So in the beginning of April I will be hopping from one blog to another. You should too!



No comments:

Post a Comment