Beast

Beast

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Back to the Future

So yesterday was the day that Marty McFly arrived to the future. It was also a day that I decided to finally get to posting my jewelry at my Etsy store. Making jewelry has been for years my goal, but they never really made onto my online store, just got either given as a present, or I sold the beads without making them into jewelry. I sold some necklaces few years ago to an art museum and couple galleries, but just now finally I have gained enough confidence to actually make them into a bit more constructed jewelry and post them on my own store. It is a small step, just have my first piece posted and I just have to keep the direction. This will be something I will be able to do on the road, if I just have a possibility to melt glass somewhere. I know of someone who has successfully done that, but I don't think I would want to set up a studio inside the RV. Something to think about.

You can find this in my Etsy store, thank you for looking!



           
                                

No comments:

Post a Comment