Beast

Beast

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Mi Familia

I think that even though I still want to keep our identities under cover, I should introduce our family... well, the "kids" anyhow. They are the reason our Chinook is not going to be good enough on this journey, and we wouldn't want it any other way. These are our kids, we love them and we are willing to go the extra mile to make sure we are all happy and safe.

First of all, this is Nelli, our oldest pup. She is 13 years old Border Terrier, deaf and definitely not as spunky as she used to be, but she does have her moments of random madness, when she runs like there is a fire under her tail. She is my sweet pea!


Nelli has travelled across the globe, and she is the smartest and most gentle dog, but like disabled dogs often don't take crap from the crazy youngsters. She loves us like nobodies business, and sleeps either on my pillow, or keeps pushing against me until I almost fall of the bed. And we love her like crazy. We are quite happy to sleep on a 4 inch sliver of our king size bed.

This is our gentle giant Zubov, he is close to 18 pounds, and he would love nothing more than cuddle with us, and talk about the kitty stuff. I like to call him pumpkin. But he should be really called Mr. Tiger. He thinks he is the biggest (for a reason... cause he is) and baddest (yeah, that's what he thinks) and if there is another cat outside the fence, he will make sure there is a hell of a screaming... someone is going to have to scare them away.



The next in our family is Pixie, she is year and half old Italian Greyhound, she loves to give hugs and kisses, but if you disturb her when she is tired, you are going to get growled at... she does need her beauty sleep! She is our grumpy cupcake!



And the last, but definitely not the least is our Louie, another Italian Greyhound, who likes to eat, leap and be cute in all possible ways. He can jump high as heck, and we often prefer to him as the flying dog. Oh,and happy birthday Louie, he just turned one! My sweet lil' love muffin!




So the old lady sleeps on my pillow, or pushes me out of the bed, and the two greyhounds are called crotch warmers, since that is where they sleep, under the covers, between our legs. I know we are suckers, and we are going to keep it that way.

Is there anything bigger than a class A?

Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment